Maathapatti – Best Bridal Look Tips
Every bride desires to look nothing less than a princess on her wedding day, and it can’t be done without some fascinating fancy saaj-shringar! No bridal look is ever completed without some daunting traditional jewellery and 2019’s favourite ornament pick seems to be the evergreen, oh-so-majestic Maathapatti! Not only does it elevate your look, but also adds another dimension to your beauty! Here are our best picks of designer maatha-patti for the fashionista brides of 2019
- Pearl Arcadia : Pearls have an eternal grace and charm latched onto them! With unmatchable suave and glamour, these maathapatti go along with any coloured outfit! They just look out of the world if you’re planning for a princess look for your palace wedding in Udaipur.
- Charmingly Minimalist : This multilayered maathapatti is just simply beautiful! Holding to its sophisticated yet not-so-austere design, it’s perfect for occasions like Mehndi or sangeet!
- This leading-edge unconventional design : WOW! This eccentric color-splashed maathatikka is literally every fashionista’s dream! It’s an absolute stunner and we guarantee you all the attention if you club this with your outfit ladies!
- Art-beat all the way! : If yours is an artist’s soul and want to incorporate something inspiring yet elegant, then this ultimate art deco styled maathapatti is for you!
- Princess Diaries : Some go for minimalism but some choose extravaganza! If you’re on the later side and wish for nothing less than royalty than this traditionally styled maathapatti is all you need! It’s perfect for a your royal wedding in Udaipur or a regal affair in Jodhpur!
So, Be prepare and rock your wedding like a Queen.