Destination Wedding Planner in Jodhpur
Behind The Scene – Team of Destination Wedding Planning Experts
Wedding Venues In Jodhpur
Jodhpur has all the creations of being the perfect witness to the marriage institution. Jodhpur is full of many palaces that have now been converted into hotels to host lavish wedding ceremonies, from mesmerizing views at sunset to the endless canvas of golden sand. Jodhpur is recognized as Rajasthan’s second largest city with the tag of Metropolitan City Because of its heritage, culture, past of brave rulers, high rise forts, historic war land and blue color on each house that gives the city a shade of blue, Jodhpur is recognized as the second major city of Rajasthan that has the title of metropolitan city and so later people gave it the title of “The Blue City.” It is assumed that Jodhpur is the capital of the Kingdom of Marwar and has a wide range of
Cost Of A Wedding In Jodhpur
If you are planning a wedding in Jodhpur, you have made a brilliant decision. There are a multitude of wedding destinations in Jodhpur that cater to various budgets and preferences.
- Jodhpur experiences high temperatures from April to the end of October, so during this time, it is a no-go. The period that you should schedule your destination wedding here is between November and March.
- Get a rural historic touch in their wedding theme.
- Jodhpur is famous for Mehrangarh Fort, from which you can see the vast area of the old blue city, which has become a popular spot for pre-wedding shootings and wedding videos.
- The pure blue color painted against the historical architecture on the houses and streets provides a beautiful backdrop.
- Jodhpur is also known as the Malani or Marwari for its rare breed of horses that are used in different weddings held in the city.
LET TEAM BTS PLAN YOUR DREAM WEDDING
From Where It All Starts!