Cost of Wedding in Falaknuma Palace
Perched 2000 ft above the city of Hyderabad, The Taj Falaknuma Palace is an epitome of the 19th century magnificence and Nizami grandeur! This magnum opus which was built in 1894, covers a land of 32 acres and was the residence of the Nizam who was rumoured to be the richest man in the world once.Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
Translating to ‘Mirror Of The Sky’, the enchanting view of the city lights from the hillock truly justifies its name and makes the visitors experience grandiose and royalty like never before.Guide to Hyderabad
Managed by the Taj group, the venue exudes a vibe of romance and opulence and is ideal to host a royal wedding in Hyderabad. With dainty and marvellous architecture and lavish interiors adorned with Belgian chandeliers, planning a royal wedding at Hyderabad’s Falaknuma Palace is the perfect choice if you wish to feel nothing less than a king on your big day! The palace offers several plush venues (listed below) to host your nuptial events and to carry them forward with sheer luxury!
|101 Dining Hall||90|
|Ballroom - Durbar Hall||120|
Capturing the city’s amalgam of modern lifestyle and rich heritage, the Taj Falaknuma Palace offers you a chance to enter your wedlock royally. Accommodation: The venue has a total of 60 plush rooms with a total of 25,000 - 30,000 INR per night. Food: Savour the multi cuisine delicacies at The Taj Falaknuma Palace and ginger up your taste buds with flavours like never before!
Food Expense Per Person
|Lunch||3,000 - 4,000 INR|
|Dinner||5,000 - 7,000 INR|
And as they say, Matches Are Made In Heaven, But The Weddings Are Made At The Taj, The Taj Falaknuma Palace in the city of pearls is an orchestra of novelty, royalty and Nizami hospitality! So if you're planning a royal wedding in Hyderabad at this palatial venue with a guest count of 200, here’s how much it may cost you.
|Accommodation||50 Lacs- 80 Lacs|
|Food||16 Lacs - 22 Lacs|
|Total Expense||66 Lacs - 1 Crore|
Apart from this, there are various other nuptial requirements you need to take care of which may add up to your overall budget.
- Mandap: Set up your extravagant mandap in the royal boundaries of The Taj Falaknuma Palace.
- Table & Chairs: It’s important to have a correct count of your guests to avoid any shortage of seating arrangements.
- Aisle: The Palace with its splendid architecture and mesmerizing venues give you a chance to have a dream aisle to make your walk perpetual in your memory.
- Centre pieces: establish eye catching centerpieces to make your wedding night an enduring affair for the guests.
- Stage: Set up a stage depending on the theme of your event.
- Lighting: The Leela Palace with subtle lighting will look as beautiful as ever.
- LEDs: Add some bling to your royal affair by adorning it with some good quality LEDs
- Floral Décor: Beautiful flowers like marigold and lilies are multi-purpose for décor as well as for rituals.
Pick up the best wedding photographers from theNawaabiShahar to capture your beautiful moments.
Transportation & Logistics
Have a transportation team on the go in case of any last minute jitters.
Sound & DJ
Make proper arrangements of sound and DJ to make your wedding a melodious affair.
MakeUp And Mehndi Artists
Its advisable to pre-book your mehndi and makeup artists to avoid any last minute miscommunications.
Give your guests an evening to remember by arranging entertaining performance by the local groups.