How much does a Wedding in The Royal Retreat Resort And Spa, Udaipur cost?
Marriage accounts for the beginning of a new adventure in your life! After all, you're now not alone on your way to your dreams, but will be making it through holding hands! So why not begin this chapter with splendour and merriment! and what better way to tie the knot than a destination wedding in Udaipur! Known for its rich culture and romantic ambience, this city has various stupefying venues to offer and one of them is The Royal Retreat Resort & Spa. Located near the beautiful Badi Lake in Udaipur, this grand venue has all the major facilities of Udaipur to its vicinity. With numerous banquet halls and grand halls, adorned with imposing architectural designs, The Royal Retreat Resort and Spa is an ideal location for your sundry of events- from cocktails to awe-inspiring reception! Accommodation : The Venue has a total of 102 rooms with 7500-9500 INR per night. Food : The venue has some mouth watering delicacies to offer to leave your guest with an unimpeachable taste of richness blended with goodness.
Food Expense Per Person
|Lunch||1,000 - 1,900 INR|
|Dinner||1,500 - 3000 INR|
Few Stats : If you're planning for a destination wedding in Udaipur in The Royal Retreat Resort & Spa for a day, with a guest list of around 200 people :
|Accommodation||15,00,000 - 19,00,000 INR|
|Food||5,00,000 - 9,80,000 INR|
|Total Expense||Counting for your total cost of about 20 lacs to 28 lacs.|
The above-mentioned stats give you a rough estimate of the expense incurring with food and accommodation facilities. However, there is much more to a wedding in Udaipur than just food and stay! Here is a list of few more of the important things on which you might want to spend wisely!
- Mandap: Decorate your mandap with beautiful tropical flowers and lights and tie the knot with enchanting mantras.
- Tables & Chairs: Arrange comfortable yet fancy chairs to catch all eyes!
- Aisle: Decorate your aisle exquisitely and make it walk to remember.
- Centerpieces: Place artistic, modern or contemporary vases or other centrepieces to add a zing to your decor!
- Stage: Browse through the plethora of options and choose the stage setting that suits your taste.
- Dance Floor: A dance floor is a definite must! Groove on the beats of the dhol with your friends and family!
- Lighting: Make your wedding a heavenly affair with the prettiest and brightest of lights out there! Wrap the trees and hand the pretty bulbs to make it look more tantalising
- LED: Well designed arrays of LEDs
- Flower Decor: Pick up from the range of tropical orchids to pleasant lilies and elevate the aura!
choose the best photographer as per your needs!
Transport & Logistics
Prepare a fixed numbered team for transportation and logistics so that you don't run out of required items for your big day!
SOUND & DJ SETUP
Make sure your music setup aint that loud, and dwell in the sweet melody!
Baraat [Horses, Camels, Elephant, Lavasma, Brass Band, etc.]
They're the most fun part of the wedding affair, keep the arrangements up to date.
Makeup and Mehndi Artists
Pre book your Mehndi and makeup artists to avoid last minute jitters.
Add some extra tadka in the occasion by arranging delightful performances by the local artists.
Decide the extent and prepare a blueprint of how lavish and merry you would like your marriage affair to be! Or just convey your imagination to the best wedding planners in Udaipur and relax and enjoy with your fam-jam! We hope you find this article informative enough to calm down your restless nerves! Feel free to write us here or directly call us for any query, details, and help in making your wedding the best one in this whole world also an unforgettable one.