HOW MUCH DOES A WEDDING AT RAMADA UDAIPUR RESORT AND SPA COST?
Located in the south of Rajasthan, Udaipur is considered to be the jewel of Rajasthan. Adorned by the majestic Aravalli Hills and dazzling lakes, its perfect to plan your destination wedding in Udaipur! Udaipur has some of the world renowned venues to host awe-inspiring destination weddings with a touch of opulence and royalty! Ramadas, located in the Sisara district, is a contemporary styled modern day palace of Mewar with a staggering array of gardens and magnificent stonework! Expanding upon 6.6 acres of land, The Ramadas offer a breathtaking view of the Monsoon Palace from the three levelled gardens. With facilities like pool side dining, well stocked-bars, and rejuvenating spas, the guests are guaranteed a comfortable yet regal experience. With three lush lawns and a spacious banquet hall, it’s perfect to host your much anticipated fairy tale wedding. Accommodation : The venue has a total of 72 deluxe rooms and suites with 11,000 - 13,000 INR per night Food : Food at Ramadas is a royal affair of mouth- watering delicacies and zingy cuisines.
Food Expense Per Person
|Lunch||1,500 - 2,500 INR|
|Dinner||2,100 - 3,500 INR|
Quick Stats : So If you're planning a destination wedding in Udaipur at the Ramadas Resorts & Spa with a guest count of about 200, then here’s how it may cost you:
|Accommodation||22 Lacs - 26 Lacs|
|Food||7.2 Lacs - 12 Lacs|
|Total Expense||29.2 Lacs - 38 Lacs|
However, this is just a rough estimate of your overall expense upon food and stay, there is still much more to add to your wedding to make it a talk of the town! Here are to list a few:
- Mandap: Mandaps have become the focal point in weddings today. Make sure you blend it with creativity, colour and precision.
- Tables & Chairs: It’s important to have an approximate count of your guests to avoid any sort of discomfort.
- Aisle: Ramadas is a perfect location to walk down your dreamy aisle in the three levelled garden.
- Centerpieces: Elevate the aura of y]the event by positioning some eye catching center-pieces.
- Stage: Set up an extravagant stage outdoor in the mesmerising gardens.
- Dance Floor: Arrange for a perfect dance floor for your guests to tap all night in the celebrations.
- Lighting: Make sure your wedding lighting is proper to make the night even more enchanting.
- LED: LEDs at proper place gives the night events a more royal and edgy appeal.
- Flower Decor: Venue allows outside decorators.
Select the best photographer to capture the beautiful appeal of the venue as well as your picture perfect memories.
Transport & Logistics
Have a transportation team on the go in case of any last minute jitters.
SOUND & DJ SETUP
Make proper arrangement of sound and DJ to make your wedding a melodious affair.
Makeup and Mehndi Artists
Prebook your mehndi and makeup artists to avoid last minute struggles.
Arrange for some spell binding performances by the local group for your guests to make the evening more lively.