HOW MUCH DOES A WEDDING AT THE CHUNDA PALACE UDAIPUR COST?
Regarded as the crown of Rajasthan, the city of Udaipur is the one stop solutions for all the couples who seek nothing but royalty for their wedding day. With a profuse of natural beauty all over the land blended with the rich and royal customs of the state, a destination wedding in Udaipur is your fairytale wedding coming true. The city offers some of the most romantic and grand venues to get hitched and our personal favourite is The Chunda Palace. Located just 6km from the city centre this stunning palace is the ideal location to host a royal wedding in Udaipur. The palatial venue offers a tranquillizing view of the sublime Lake Pichola, the majestic Palace of the king of Mewar and the ever beautiful Jag Mandir Island. The splendid infrastructure and exquisite interiors of the Palace are a delight to the sight. With three indoor and one outdoor venues, Chunda Palace is perfect to host a small meeting and grand ceremonies. Accommodation : The venue has 46 deluxe rooms each decorated with hand crafted painting and intricate mirror work. The stay may range between 11,000 - 13,000 INR per night. Food : Food at the Chunda Palace is a spectrum of royal delicacies plated up!
Food Expense Per Person
|Lunch||1,500 - 2,500 INR|
|Dinner||2,100 - 3,500 INR|
Quick Stats : If you're planning for a destination wedding in Udaipur at the Chunda Palace with a guest list of about 200, then your per day expense will be:
|Accommodation||22 Lacs - 26 Lacs INR|
|Food||7.2 Lacs - 12 Lacs INR|
|TOTAL EXPENSE||29.2 Lacs - 38 Lacs INR|
However, the above mentioned stats give you an estimated total of your accommodation and food expense at The Chunda Palace, there are few more nuances you've to keep in account. Here are to list a few:
- Mandap: Set up your extravagant mandap in the royal boundaries of The Chunda Palace.
- Tables & Chairs: Approximate your seating arrangements to avoid any sort of discomfort to the guests.
- Aisle: Decorate your aisle with the pretties of props to make it a walk to remember.
- Centerpieces: Establish eye catching centrepieces to make your wedding night an enduring affair for the guests.
- Stage: Set up a stage depending upon the theme of your event.
- Dance Floor: Let your guests groove to the beats of dhols and nagadas by setting up a perfect dance floor.
- Lighting: The subtle lighting of the palace elevates the romantic quotient of the night.
- LED: Glaze ups your wedding affair with some sparkling LEDs decorated in enchanting fashion
- Flower Decor: Venue allows outside decorators.
Pick up the best wedding photographers to capture your beautiful moments.
Transport & Logistics
Set up a team before hand to avoid any shortcoming.
SOUND & DJ SETUP
Jazz up your shade night with some heart warming music.
Makeup and mehndi artists:
Its advisable to pre book your mehndi and makeup artists to avoid any last minute miscommunication.
Arrange for a soulful performance by the local Rajasthani group to make the evening even more enchanting.