We Plan & Design Weddings
That Capture the Imagination
Udaipur needs no introduction as one of the most popular tourist destination on world map. Udaipur lies in southern Rajasthan near the Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh borders. It rests in the shadows of the Aravalli Mountains, at a height of 577m. The old city is surrounded by the city wall, on the east side of Lake Pichola. It has an average elevation of 598 meters (1961 feet). Located at the foothills of the Aravalli Range. The geography of area makes the tourist feel as if they are at a Hill Station.
What gives Udaipur an edge over other Destinations in Rajasthan?
Udaipur as a town is very well developed still keeping the greenery and charm of an old Heritage City. It appears to be superior than any other destination in Rajasthan when it comes to choice for a place to get married.
Are you looking for a Palatial location which you may have seen in Movies or over internet and fancied you? Or the idea is to opt Udaipur but not necessarily a Palatial location but at least high standard Hotel or a Resort? Events held in Royal Hotels of Udaipur gives a magical touch to your event making it more special.
- A fairytale Palace Wedding – Venues
- The place as a Tourist Spot is perfect for a relaxing and romantic holidays.
- Proximity to Gujarat (making it easier for the Gujarati NRI families to get their local guests to Udaipur)
- Connection with Delhi and Mumbai (International Airports), their are daily Flights, Trains and Buses available.
- Choice of so many exclusive and luxurious palace venues to have a variety
- Presence of all major 5* Hotels chain like The Leela, Taj and Oberoi
- Availability of affordable yet authentic traditional Hotels
- Activities like tourist sightseeing, excursions and safaris
- A less crowded and clean-green town
- Suitability for moderate to high budget events and any size of gathering between just a couple to 1500 guests.
- The aesthetic beauty serves as best of décor so a minimal touch ups brings any venue to its best.
It is always a good idea to hire a destination wedding planner in Udaipur for your wedding.